If you own an online presence on the rocking platform Pinterest, you must be familiar with the anatomy of Pinterest Group Boards in boosting website traffic and building a successful business. Running a profitable social account on Pinterest requires tricky methods and accurate strategies. One of the most important techniques to grow yourself on Pinterest through the best Pinterest Group Boards.
The platform enables users to be a part of thousands of collaborative group board to pin relevant content, according to the niche. Hence, it proves to be a powerful strategy to drive traffic to one’s blog. It has truly become a wonderful source of traffic. On the contrary, everyone loves the idea of website traffic! Who doesn’t intend to jump into the methods to grow traffic?
In case you wonder how Pinterest group boards work or how you can find or join a relevant group board, here’s a complete blog post.
I’m sure you’ll not just learn the steps but also implement those in order to gain a maximum number of followers.
Recently, I was active in a Facebook group where people ask about best Pinterest group boards relevant to blog + biz. I thought to create a list of best Pinterest group boards for bloggers, entrepreneurs, and freelancers. However, these group boards can also be followed by anyone, seeking knowledge for blogging.
Want to start your own blog? Use my free step by step tutorial on setting up a profitable blog to make money online and build an audience. This in-depth post will walk you through the whole process of starting a blog like this.
These sorts of boards cover various topics including blogging tips, methods to grow your blog, strategies to implement on the blog, ways to expand the blogging business, make money blogging, monetizing a blog, enormous blogging tools, and resources, successful stories of bloggers etc.
Basically, these boards are full of solid knowledge, lessons, instructions and valuable notes to improve blogging. I always hunt for such boards in the need of informative tips about blogging. To be honest, I love to be part of such boards.
Why not check out other pinterest posts to boost traffic and grow your pinterest account?
Are Pinterest sections searchable? Plus, a video tutorial!
How to Post content on Pinterest?
The right way to add keywords on Pinterest – 9 steps to follow
3 big Pinterest mistakes you need to stop making
How to create viral pins? 7 tips to make your pins go viral
How I use tailwind to schedule unlimited pins
How to use pinterest group boards to boost traffic
3 no-fail pinterest tips to boost blog traffic
Freelancing is booming every day and giving excessive opportunities for people to work from home. On daily basis, bloggers pin about the steps to become a freelancer, proper guidelines, freelance jobs, freelancing websites, free platform to make money etc.
These boards are of genuine help. I try to pin high-quality pins on various boards.
You might want to read other pinterest posts that are highly useful;
If you want to grow and expand, join group boards.
I’d also recommend starting a group board of your own. It can be about anything, related to your blog audience or niche. A powerful Pinterest board builds credibility of your own profile and a giant file of informative blog posts to share with the knowledge seekers.
Here’s my Pinterest group board ‘Boss Blog Camp’. Have a look! This group is for all types of bloggers who write about lifestyle topics etc.
How to find best performing group boards?
Use Tailwind! I highly recommend using it for the analytics feature. It shows which boards are best performing and which are not.
Are you interested in learning more about Pinterest? My friend, Ana, has published an amazing ebook on Pinterest. She walks you through all steps you know to get started and make Pinterest possible. Click the image below to find out more. Moreover, her ebook also includes a case study of more than 25 bloggers, including me, who reveal their Pinterest success.
List of 15+ Pinterest Group Boards For Bloggers, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers
Following are the list of group boards that accept collaborators. Make sure, you follow the rules and guidelines of the board. Bloggers hate spammers!
1) Blogging Tips + Tricks Collab Board (Pins on blogging strategies to grow your blog)
This is my own popular group board with 21k Pinterest followers. I open this group occasionally and only accept bloggers and businesses who write in the blogging niche. You can click on to the board to see the requirements.
2) Social Media (Pins about social media tips and strategies)
25k followers with 15k pins
3) Freelance From Home (it covers pins related to freelancing and blogging)
40k followers with 90k pins.
4) Freelance Services | Work From Home (Pins related to freelancing and work from home)
21k followers with over 13k pins – It’s open for accepting collaborators.
5) Bloggers Time Group Board (pins on beauty, fashion, lifestyle, travel, parent, creative, Blog+Biz)
3k followers with 142k pins
6) Blog & Business Squad (Pins on blogging business)
9k followers with 73k pins
7) Post your blog! Bloggers promote here (pins on every topic, a platform to promote your blog without any rules)
30k followers with 110.2k pins
8) Wonderlass Bloggers & Entrepreneurs (pins on blogging tips for bloggers and entrepreneurs)
33k followers with 46k pins
9) Lady Boss Entrepreneurs Collab Board (pins about biz + creative entrepreneurship)
5k followers with 39k pins
10) Wonder Women Group (pins on women entrepreneurship, female business owners)
1913 followers with 39k pins
11) Blog + Biz Creatives (Pins related to blogging)
2.6k followers with 6.9k pins
12) Best of blogging resources galore (pins of blogging tips, resources, and ideas)
13) Boss Blog Camp (This is my personal group open for every type of bloggers – The main purpose is to pin and repin others content) Follow the guidelines on the link and I’d happy to add you.
14) SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TIPS – This is my own new pinterest group board with 24k followers. I’m accepting new contributors to this board. Only social media pins, NO OTHER PINS. Click here to follow the requirements.
15) Social media tips and blogging – 3k followers
16) Social media tips – 6k followers
17) Blog + Biz Babes – 6917 followers
18) Grow your blog with herpaperroute – 11k followers
Yaay! You’ve got a good resource to increase Pinterest followers. Congratulations.
Are you part of my facebook group? In this group, you get a chance to participate in threads, and also ask blogging questions.
Follow the rule to pin consistently
Pinterest group boards are of no use if you don’t pin daily. It is all about pinning, and repinning other’s content.
You’ve to be alert about the broken links, quality content and duplicate pins. I hope you also remember the 1:4 ratio, illustrating that you’ve to pin 4 other pins for every pin you share from your blog.
Hopefully, you are feeling confident about the best Pinterest group boards and you’d be happy to join rocking groups. Send emails or follow rules to become an active collaborator. Excited?
Why don’t you share this list with others? Sharing is always good.