Legal pages are important legal documents to prevent lawsuits.
Do you know that most online businesses DON’T invest in legal documents and just don’t consider it necessary?
Chances are that they might face legal problems with their online business. And, dealing with all legal matters is not that cheap.
The important thing here is to know that as a blogger or an entrepreneur, you need to make your website legally compliant.
That’s one simple way to protect your online business.
It further outlines how you are collecting the information and how are you using the visitor’s data.
This applies to any tool that collects the information of website users such as google analytics, email sign up forms, ads, plugins etc. It’s important to let your customers know that your website is collecting their information.
Above that, it’s required by law.
Let’s learn more about it.
I am not a lawyer and you should not consider this legal advice, but I’m quoting what a professional lawyer who writes legal pages for websites has to say about this.
I asked a business lawyer who has said,
You must know that violations of the CCPA are enforced by the California Attorney General, who can bring actions for civil penalties in the amount of $2,500 per violation or up to $7,500 per intentional violation!” – Amira, a business lawyer.
Many big companies are being sued for violating consumer’s data. The FTC has enforced serious punishments against companies like Google or Facebook. You can learn more from FTC document here.
- To make your website complaint by law
- To prevent lawsuits and legal problems
- To give your customers and visitors peace of mind
- To show yourself as a professional blogger or entrepreneur
- To make companies trust you
- To not violate regulations
With disclosures, you are making sure to protect yourself from legal liabilities.
If you write sponsored posts, you need to have a sponsored disclaimer on your website. This ensures that you are not responsible legally for any content you get paid to write. These are all legalese to protect you from any legal problems.
In short, these are important legal documents to secure and legally protect you online.
We are not lawyers and we might not also understand the legal language.
Now, you do want to ask,
It should also be written in an easy language that anyone can understand.
- Be complaint with GDPR, CCPA and CAN SPAM Act
- Third-party policies
- The use of different tools, plugins, email platforms, ads etc
- Outline how the information is being collected on your webiste and what you are going to do with the personal data
- Children’s Online privacy protection rule
And, other important details.
PIN THE IMAGE BELOW! 🙂
As a new blogger, you don’t want to be misguided with any false information available.
- Free legal templates usually don’t have legal provisions.
- The free legal templates are not specific, lacking important requirements.
- Most of these legal templates don’t have recent GDPR and CCPA provisions. In case you want to add these laws, you will have to pay them.
- These templates are not written by a real lawyer so there is no guarantee your business is legally safe.
- Free legal templates are not specifically created for bloggers and entrepreneurs. They don’t have all legal disclaimers as they are needed on our websites
What to do then?
<<Check out the Legal Bundle here>>
With this legal policy, you will have all legal disclaimers compliant with GDPR and CCPA provisions.
- It’s GDPR and CCPA compliant
- Quick and easily customizable
- It’s easy to customize with your name and website details
- It takes less than 15 minutes
- And, it’s written by a lawyer so that you don’t have to worry what else to include
Step #3– Drag the page on your website menu bar so that it’s easy to navigate.
I hope that’s simple.
—> Related post: 5 things to do right before starting a blog
3 Important Legal Pages To Protect Your Website
The 3 must-have legal pages are;
2- Disclaimer (It also includes the affiliate disclosure if you do affiliate marketing)
3- Terms and condition
Many bloggers struggle with writing these pages on their websites. I have no doubt why they shouldn’t be. There are some legal and all those tiny details we can’t even think of.
That is why this legal bundle is a smart investment in your blog business.
It saves so much time figuring out how to write and what to write. If you even get successful writing a legal page, you are not sure if it’s legally protecting your business.
I also suggest you to go through this legal guide for bloggers + entrepreneurs to understand why your online business needs to be protective.
This legal bundle is trusted and used by over 10,000 bloggers, and entrepreneurs. The reason everyone trusts these legal templates is that they are written by a professional lawyer. This saves so much time. You get free lifetime updates. And, it’s affordable.
–> Related: 20 important steps to do after installing wordpress
I do understand that many new bloggers don’t consider legal documents as investments but trust me, it is.
Sooner or later, you want to get this legal bundle to have a peace of mind for yourself and your users.
Leave a Reply