Do you want to join some best facebook groups for bloggers? But, why are facebook groups helpful for bloggers? Is it free to join blogging groups on facebook?
You are going to learn some really good things about facebook groups for bloggers today!
Believe it or not, Facebook groups are so HELPFUL. These groups are a major source of support, knowledge, education, and new opportunities.
Even if you could join and participate in a few facebook groups for bloggers, you will see your blogging improvement in so many ways. I see that people are spending most of their time on these groups on facebook. And, you will be amazed to see that there are like facebook groups for everything.
If you are a facebook user then you already have an idea about joing facebook groups. A group for buying/selling. A group for gardening. A group for social events.
As I said, you just name it – there is a group about it.
But, not every facebook group is worth joining for bloggers.
When you are a blog owner, you have numerous responsibilities and loads of work. That is why your time is calculated.
Do not just join every other group you find on facebook! Be smart when you are joining blogging groups on facebook.
I also have to say that these blogging groups are addicting. I have caught myself spending hours on these groups. Yes, these are very helpful and useful but you got to save your time on social media. Participating in these groups should be timely. Setting a fixed time for blogging Facebook groups is recommended.
Now, let’s talk more about facebook groups for bloggers.
Why Should Bloggers Join Facebook Groups?
If you are not part of Facebook groups, you are definitely missing lots of content, information, updates, and opportunities.
But, what makes Facebook groups for bloggers good? Why should you join Facebook groups as a blogger?
Let me share some simple reasons with you.
- Facebook groups are free for bloggers. You don’t have to pay a dime to join these communities.
- You get immense value and support from blog owners.
- It gives you a direct opportunity to ask questions from experienced bloggers. Mostly, the blog owner tries to respond but many bloggers have hired VAs to manage their groups. These assistants are also experienced in blogging and help you with any questions. Otherwise, members of groups are always willing to answer a question. In either way, you get your answers.
- Participate in promo threads. These threads are so useful for all bloggers out there. You get a chance to promote your content, freebies, products, blog posts, etc.
- Get new collaborations and opportunities. For example, you get guest posting opportunities in these groups. There are collaboration threads in some of these groups. If you have joined my Facebook group, we have a Wednesday for collaboration. So many people have found new opportunities with this one thread.
- To make blogging friends. I strongly believe in making a blogging network. These groups allow you to engage with other bloggers. Do not use these groups negatively but as a supportive community.
What makes a good Facebook Group for Bloggers?
What to look for when joining facebook groups for bloggers?
Here are few things I consider when joining a new group on facebook;
- The group must have at least 1000 members. It’s ok to join new groups too but have an idea about the group owner. If you know that person or the blog, you should join it.
- Run by an established blogger. The admin of the group is usually the person who is in control of the group.
- It should be a private or closed group. That way, it is specific for bloggers.
- There should be regular or consistent posts on the group. The owner should post updates, and other engaging content.
- It should have good engagement. The members are not sleeping and are regularly interacting.
- Promo threads or promo days for members. There should be some days where members can promote their blog, social media etc.
As a Facebook group owner, I post daily threads and also ask questions every now and then to engage with my members. But, I do limit question approval. I also have to schedule threads using social media tools. That means, it’s a lot of work too. And, all we do is to get engagement and provide value.
For example, I don’t allow people to spam my group wall. That is why I have to select and approve every single question. The questions should be related to blogging and there is no self promotion allowed on the wall. If I allow this, it will certainly make my facebook group a promotion wall. And, people will not engage that way. But, when I post promo offers on selected days, the members are active. They post their offers, and engage with others. That’s how a supportive group should work. I want people to use facebook groups to grow their blogs.
Similarly, I try to join facebook groups where bloggers are given chances to promote themselves or their business.
Other than promo offers, I learn so much from these expert bloggers. What else do you want?
Want some advice for bloggers on facebook groups?
Here is a personal advice for bloggers;
- Always follow the rules
- Participate in group postings
- Don’t feel shy to post a question
- Use tags whenever possible
- Support others and engage with them
- Get yourself noticed by answering questions you already know
- Take value and implement it
- Show results
Now, let’s look at some top facebook groups for bloggers.
List of Best Facebook Groups For Bloggers
Ready to join groups? Let’s look at these.
Bloggers Camp – Community To Connect
This is my own Facebook group. It’s only about blogging tips and growing your blog. We do have threads every day where members participate and ask questions. If you join it, be sure to share your part. Do not join it if it’s relevant to you. Click here to join it and answer all questions to get approval.
Blogger Education Network
Facebook Groups For Lifestyle Bloggers
Facebook Groups for Pinterest Marketing
Pin the image below
It’s Easy To Join…
As I am part of multiple groups on Facebook, it’s simple to join them. Many groups are private and they have strict rules for member approvals.
Some groups are even password protected. You cannot join those groups unless you know the password or stuff like that.
As it’s easy to join groups but promoting your content and getting traffic to your website can be a bit challenging.
But, you know, what’s the hardest part?
- Just be there actively
- To learn from those groups
- To let their admins know if you find this group useful, or not
- Making comments and taking participation
- To get exposure
Here are some excellent tips to promote content in Facebook groups.
If you are not finding the value inside these groups, there is no reason to join hundred of groups.
Have you found some useful facebook groups for bloggers? I’m sure you must have!
The blogging groups on Facebook are extremely useful and supportive. Bloggers find new opportunities and even jobs with these groups but only when they follow the rules.
Many blog owners delete inactive and spammy members. Be sure you don’t fall into that category. I also do monthly clean up in my group or give warnings to anyone who breaks the rules on my facebook group.
FB group owners dedicate time, money, and energy to managing these free groups. These groups help them engage with their audience while the audience seeks help and grow their blogs. Be sure to respect their rules, and follow.
Do you find facebook groups helpful?
Let me know in the comments