Thinking of best Canva fonts for Pinterest Pins? Choosing the right font can make or break pinterest pin designs. As pinterest is a visual platform so the font and colors you chose is crucial. Canva is the most popular graphic design tool that most bloggers use for designing pinterest pins.
I have been using Canva pro for more than 2 years and absolutely love it. Speaking of my personal experience, Canva makes pin designing easy and effortless. But, how to find the best fonts for Pinterest pins? And, how to pair fonts for Pinterest pins?
What are Pinterest Fonts?
Pinterest fonts are specific fonts that are used for Pinterest pins. Pinterest creators create pins that stand out in the feed. Choosing the right font pair can make a huge difference in pin performance.
Four Main Types of Fonts
There are four main types of fonts as below;
- Serif fonts
- San Serif fonts
- Script fonts
- Display fonts
San serif is usually the basic form that can be used for small text to large text. This article explains more about fonts and typography. As you scroll down, you will see the best fonts pairing for Pinterest pins.
If you want to make your pins go viral on Pinterest, learn the art of pin designing. The first important element is to understand Pinterest font pairing followed by image designing, graphic elements, unique photos and call to action.
A lot of content creators make design mistakes on Pinterest. And, sometimes, small mistakes are the reasons for bad profile performance. Please don’t make these terrible pin designing mistakes.
You can also sign up for my free Pinterest masterclass where we talk about crucial Pinterest mistakes by content creators. And, it comes with excellent tips for Pin designing.
Here are some tips to choose the best font for Pinterest pins.
- Make sure you read this canva article on font pairing. It answers many questions and helps you understand font psychology.
- Use simple and readable fonts. Remember that Pinterest has massive mobile users. That means, your pins must have to be clear and visible to mobile readers. The best practice is to ensure that your fonts are readable by mobile users.
- Choose fonts that stand out from others. Look at trending pins and see how to make your pins noticeable enough that people click on them. Make pins easy to read and click for users.
- Use 2-3 fonts. Decide on your main font and pair it with the second font. You can pair a bold font with a thin font. Highlight your Pinterest keywords with the bold font. Don’t use italic or handwritten fonts for your main keywords.
- Contrast font weight and sizes. Tell users what’s important in your pin with the help of contrasting pinterest fonts.
- Choose a font pair for Pinterest pins and use the same fonts for your brand. It makes your content get recognised on Pinterest.
- Don’t use italic or script font for main keywords.
The free canva account has several free fonts to use for designing graphics. You can use free fonts as you like. But, the Canva Pro account gives you access to premium fonts and you can also upload your own fonts.
Under canva pro account, you can create brand kits featuring logos, color palettes and fonts. Of course, there are endless other features plus a premium content library in Canva pro. I personally love and use canva pro that makes content creation a lot easier and hassle-free. You can read my canva pro review here and click on this link to enjoy a free trial of pro.
List of Best Canva Fonts Pairing
Watch this quick video where I have shown canva font combination for designing stunning graphics. You can use as many canva fonts as you like to find your perfect canva font pair.
Subscribe shemeansblogging for more such videos
40 Best Canva Fonts For Pinterest Pins
When you are designing pins for Pinterest, font pairing gets difficult. I remember spending hours on Canva dashboard to pick the right font for my pins. If you have been following me on Pinterest, you will definitely find my pins on the feed. With over 36,000 followers on Pinterest, I still love to test and experiment with pins.
I also encourage you to study pins on Pinterest before starting creating pins for your blog. There’s so much to learn. When designing content on canva, be sure to use these 50+ Canva keyboard shortcuts to save time, and be fast.
Below are some best font pairing for pinterest pins. Use a few canva font combinations to design your next pins.
- Lato and Sacramento
- Glacial indifference and Bebas Nueu
- Playfair display and Montserrat
- Barlow bold and Lato
- Oswald and Source Sans pro
- Lemon Tuesday and Old Standard
- Selima and League Spartan
- Source serif pro and Satisfy
- Rasputin and Twister
- Kollektif and canva student font
- Barlow condensed and Kalam Light
- Julius sans one and Dandelion
- Sunborn and Glacial Indifference
- Hey Gotcha and Evolve Sans
- Code pro and Athens Light
- Lexend deca and Daydream
- Oval medium and Squad
- Code pro and Athens Light
- Blinker and cup cake
- Sailors and Cerebri Light
- Aleppo and Mont
- Soloman Sans and Source Pro Light
- Sunborn and Woodland
- Moonshine and Open San Light
- Nourd Bold and Lemon Tuesday
- Lovelo and Imperfect
- Nexa bold and Nexa script light
- Aleppo and Mont
- League Spartan and Moontime
- AbeeZee and Sweet belly
- Raleway and Permanent marker
- Cormoran and Montserrat
- Brittany and Raleway
- PT serif and Didact Gothic
- Libre Baskerville and Feeling passionate
- Bodoni FLF and Montserrat
- Six caps and Kollektif
- Nexa bold and Next script
- Josefin sans bold and Playlist script
- Oswald and Shadows into the light
Related: 170+ aesthetic canva keyword ideas for elements
How to Pair Fonts on Canva
Now that you have a list of fonts for designing pinterest pins, open your canva dashboard.
Step #1. Choose a Pinterest template or a custom image ratio of 1000 X 1500 pixels or any graphic you want to.
Step #2. Pick one font pair from the list above and create the graphic. I tested a few Canva fonts and made some examples.
Step #3: You can try and test different font pairs that align with your brand and your blog niche.
There, you go! I hope you find this post helpful. Please save the pins to Pinterest boards so that you can always come to this post and get fonts ideas for Pinterest pins.