Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is the most popular blogging resource that’s only available two times in a year. It’s one of the best-selling bundles of Ultimate Bundles.
Every year, Genius Blogger’s Toolkit provides more than 76+ blogging resources including courses, ebooks, workbooks, webinars, training, planners, templates, printables, etc. Thus, a complete blogging bundle with amazing products created by successful business bloggers.
The products valued more than $6300+ can be only purchased with a single payment of $97. YES!
==> What is Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
==> Total resources in this blogging bundle
==> Who is this toolkit for?
==> Why you should get this bundle?
==> Tips before you purhcase your toolkit?
==> List of blogging products inside genius blogger’s toolkit
This is a MAGIC discount for 76+ products and that is why this toolkit is extremely popular.
Most bloggers wait for this toolkit every year so that they can avail of so many products for a cheap offer. Which is not bad at all!
I get Genius Blogger’s Toolkit every year.
And, I have been purchasing it for the last 3-4 years. I get amazed with all the products inside it. But, slowly, I have learned how to use this toolkit the wise way. And, I’m going to tell you too.
This year, I’m also one of the contributor so a bit more excited about it.
But, let’s first learn about it a little bit.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and wish to buy through affiliate links, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more, you can check out my privacy and affiliate disclosure.
What is Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a massive collection of digital products for bloggers and entrepreneurs to start and grow a blogging journey. It’s a compilation of 76+ blogging resources to grow a blogging business. From making money blogging to email list building and content creation, find the topics that interest you the most.
Now, you can easily grow your blog by using value packed products inside this toolkit.
Ultimate Bundles creates bundles for different niches and topics. These bundles cover a variety of topics to choose from. It’s a great investment for bloggers to grow their blogs.
Even some courses that are separately sold for more than $250 are included in these bundles.
That means, if you find 3-5 products that you really need, the cost of the bundle is justified. And, that’s what I do too 🙂
Let’s see what is inside this year’s blogger’s toolkit.
Few of them are REALLY GOOD and BEST USE OF PRICE.
Total Resources In Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021
Oh, this year’s toolkit is too good to miss!
Value = $6309.98
The genius blogger’s toolkit 2021 includes 76 products that includes;
- 52 online courses
- 13 ebooks
- 6 printables and workbooks
- 4 templates
- 1 membership site (Style Stock Image subscription for 1 year)
And, there’s more to it.
The Accelerate Your Blog 30-Day Challenge from Ultimate Bundles worth $50
A 30 Day Challenge that will guide you through 4 powerful steps to design a real system for attracting new readers and making money from your blog. Using trainings inside the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit we’ll give you the structure and support you need to take action faster!
30 day of the Social Content App from AngieGensler.com worth $15
AngieGensler.com helps small business owners tackle social media marketing without the hustle and headache. That’s why they created the Social Content App, a proven-to-work system for social media marketing. The Social Content App provides done-for-you content at the click of a button so users can focus their time and energy on what they do best.
3 months of access to our stock photo membership from Katie Harp Creative worth $47
Katie Harp Creative is a marketing and design company with a stock photo and template membership. Katie Harp Creative helps bloggers and online entrepreneurs with their awesome blogs and online businesses. The stock photo membership is perfect for creative entrepreneurs like life and business coaches, social media managers, lifestyle bloggers, designers, brand strategists, consultants, and more.
ADA Compliance Alt Tag Report + Content Audit Package from the Blog Fixer worth $200
ADA compliance is a hot button topic, and your archives are probably full of images with alt tags not helpful to the visually impaired. With The Blog Fixer’s custom report, you can quickly identify your most vulnerable posts with missing or poorly written alt text. The Blog Fixer will also scan your site for 15 issues to keep you in good graces with Google and Amazon and deliver a detailed spreadsheet to help direct your content audit efforts where you’ll see the quickest impact.
60 Day Trial from Convertkit worth $49
Audience building for creators: share what you love to connect with your followers and grow your business.
Who is this Blogging Bundle For?
This year blogging bundle has resources for all types of bloggers and content creators. No matter where you are in your blogging journey, there are some products for you to grow your blog.
This genius bloggers toolkit is perfect for;
#1 Newbie bloggers
#2 Intermediate bloggers
#3 Established bloggers
The courses that come under ‘Getting Started’ category are perfect for newbie bloggers who want to learn and get started with their blogging goals.
If you are an intermediate blogger who already have some content on the website and want to monetize your website, there are some really brilliant courses to help you with.
For example, Digital Products.
You will get 10 products under this one category.
Mastering Your Membership
Build Your Digital Etsy Empire
Create Planners Like A Pro
Create Editable Printables To Sell On Etsy
If you want to sell digital products then make sure to check out this category. You can take a course on how to create planners or how to make Etsy story. Learn how to build your membership site, or create printables to sell.
There are lots of resources on this subject.
Similarly, if you are an established blogger and you want to dig more into email list building or maybe, marketing. Then, you have some super awesome courses from successful bloggers.
And, that’s why it’s the best selling blogging bundle.
You will find products in almost all important blogging topics. That’s why it’s the ultimate blogging education library.
Well, that’s what I call it 🙂
Categories and Topics Covered in Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021
The bundle has products for these topics;
- Content Creation
- Digital Products
- Email marketing
- Getting started
- Marketing and branding
- Planning and organisation
- Social media
- Traffic and SEO
Bonuses For Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021
Did I say bonuses?
Oh, yea! When you buy this toolkit, you also get bonuses of $311 at a minimum value.
And, there is also an EARLY BIRD OFFER this year.
That’s why you have to act fast to claim this early bird offer + all the bonuses.
Other than that;
Best Blogging Products Inside Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021
I have reviewed few of these products and I have really found MY TOP FAVORITE PRODUCTS this year.
I’m so glad that my popular ebook is part of the bundle and you get it when you buy the toolkit. In this ebook, you will learn exactly how to create and plan evergreen content for ultimate success. Unlock strategies and hacks to brainstorm content ideas that never expire.
There is also a special bonus freebie link inside the ebook. Make sure to avail that 🙂
#2. Fearless Content: A 4 week program to unlock your best content
This is a 4-week program for content creators to have a crystal clear strategy. The course is not something to make you get traffic or something but it’s more than that. Most bloggers and creators get overwhelmed when it comes to creating content and this course will make you understand what’s important, and what you should let go with an ease.
The 7 content creation challenges in module 1 are so helpful. It helps to rejuvenate your content creation process.
When you reach module 4, you will be hyper-pumped to create the best content, and become the fearless content creator. It will change the way you create content. And, show an advanced method to create magnetic content.
Things I like about this course;
- Journal and practice in each module
- Helps you get clear on content that’s no longer serving you. It’s a kind of self mini content audit.
- It introduces you to human design and how to use it for blog business
- Make you a fearless content creator
#3. Ivory Mix Content Membership – Styled Stock Images
Whether you are trying to create social media graphics, update your website with new images or design products, we all love stock images. These are so useful for bloggers and business owners. I have started using different styled stock photo subscription sites for my blog and trust me, it’s amazing!
If there’s one highlight of GBTK 2021, then it’s Ivory Mix stock photo subscription. There, I said it.
In this 6 month membership, you will find;
- 6000+ premium images and templates
- Canva templates for emails, facebook, Instagram, products, and lead magnets. The site has different templates for every need. All you need is to use the template and change text and colors to match your branding.
- Word to word captions that are ready to use.
- Latest content update every month.
#4. Elevate your emails: Secret insider tips to monetize your email list
Cost = $37
This course teaches strategies to monetize and engage your people by just being yourself. Includes text, videos and a couple of printables.
I just reviewed this course and I have a BIG YES to this one. Whether you have an email list or you are trying to create one, this course is helpful. Debbie shares some insightful tips on email marketing and why it has great ROI.
She also shares 2 strategies to monetize your email list from the beginning. I personally believe those are some brilliant tips from an expert who makes more than $10,000 with her email list. Also, it’s not a huge course but it comes with actionable strategies. You can watch the videos and take the lessons in 1-2 hours.
Definitely take this course.
#5. One year of blog content in one month
You are going to love this challenge if you struggle with creating blog posts regularly. This challenge will help you create 12 months of content in only one month. It’s a challenge so you have to dedicate your time to it so that you complete it and by the end of the 30th day, you have lots of content ready to publish and schedule.
Things you learn;
- Brainstorm content ideas strategically. It’s not just a random ideas collection but you have to find good blog post ideas using the methods discussed.
- Plan your blog post.
- Find keywords and other opportunities to rank.
- Outline your blog posts.
- Write the content.
Each and every step is explained. I really like this challenge for new bloggers. Most bloggers struggle with content creation and this challenge can easily help you achieve your goals.
#6. Terms and Condition Template for Bloggers and Business Owners
This template will take the stress off the legalities of your business and allow you to focus on creating content and growing your blog while staying legally protected.
Professionally crafted by an international lawyer and specifically designed for bloggers and content creators, this plug-and-play template will legally protect you, disclaim your liability, take care of common pitfalls, like governing laws and refund policy, and give you peace of mind. Bonus niche specific disclaimers included. Fill in the blank and get legally safe and sound in less than 5 minutes.
Seriously, I can’t choose!
There are some other products that I really like!
- Email Marketing Jumpstart
- The Idea Pin Starter Kit: Your Complete Guide To Creating Idea Pins For Pinterest
- Google Search Console Secrets: Your Key To Unlocking More Search Traffic Than Ever Before!
- Amplifying Blog Revenue With Printables
- The Ultimate Guide To Creating Evergreen Sales Funnels
- Build Your Digital Etsy Empire
Let’s find out what products each category have.
Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021 Product Details
Let’s quickly cover the products inside this toolkit.
- Blogger Jumpstart by Chad Fullerton (eCourse) $127.00
Discover proven shortcuts to consistently produce and publish high-value content for your blog that your audience will crave
2. Content Creation Bundle: Learn & Earn with these Done-For-You products including private label rights by Tracy Roberts & Susanne Myers (eCourse) $175.00
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
3. Create an Epic Quiz DIY Course by Jo Ellis (eCourse) $97.00
Get clients fast with a fun quiz designed to bridge the gap between your customer’s problem and your solution.
4. Create It With Canva! : The A-Z Guide To Learn Canva Fast by Sheree Ade (eCourse) $37.00
From MEH to MARVELLOUS: Design Like a Pro With Canva!
5. Essential Podcast Editing by Melissa Guller (eCourse) $95.00
Learn how to confidently edit your own podcast episodes without any complicated tech or previous editing experience.
6. Evergreen Content Strategies: Learn how to create and convert content that never expires by Arfa Nazeer (eBook) $29.00
Unlock successful evergreen content strategies to create and convert content for long term results.
7. Fearless Content: A 4-Week Program to Unlock Your Best Content, Uplevel Your Brand & Create Profound Impact by Lidiya Kesarovska (eCourse) $222.00
Get clear on what’s no longer serving you and release it energetically, re-organize your whole blogging business from a place of abundance, and achieve radical alignment in your content creation and branding.
8. Ivory Mix Content Membership by Kayla Butler (Membership Site) $97.00
The most comprehensive content membership of premium stock photos, canva templates, captions, and marketing resources for modern busy creatives so they can easily and confidently save time creating content that grows traffic and profits in their business.
The best thing is that you can browse the collections and only download images you need. Similarly, you can click on the products section and find the required templates. For example, you want to design Instagram posts, click on Instagram canva templates and there, you have multiple ready to use professionally designed templates.
I just downloaded a few images already and those are beautiful stock photos. You are definitely going to see some amazing photos on the blog, and social media! I love these.
Some interesting things that caught my interest;
- Instagram carousel
- Trainings / Workshops
- Instagram Reels Challenge Kit (Yes, you get other goodies too when you join the membership)
- Stunning pinterest templates
- Single image search feature. If you want to find a specific image, you can simply search the library and download it. No need to go through all the collections.
I have always been promoting IvoryMix because of how cool it is but this time, it’s one of the best resources inside Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. You can get all 6000+ images with premium training and templates if you buy the toolkit.
Even though the actual price of this membership is $97 but you get this membership and other 74 products by paying one price. Isn’t this a BIG BARGAIN?
9. One Year Of Blog Content In One Month Challenge by Ana Skyes (eCourse) $47.00
Write one year worth of blog posts in 30 days using this time-saving content creation system and easy to implement SEO trainings for bloggers.
10. The Writing Boost by Abigail King from Inside the Travel Lab (eCourse) $99.00
Learn industry secrets and boost your writing in four simple steps.
11. 120 Email Opt-In Ideas by Bree Pair | Thrive Blogging Educator (eBook) $47.00
Easy opt-in ideas for fashion, food, lifestyle, travel, mom, DIY, beauty, and highly niched bloggers!
12. Convert + Connect Blueprint: Get Your Welcome Sequence Set Up on ConvertKit in an Afternoon by Bev Feldman (eCourse) $37.00
Learn the exact steps to setting up a welcome sequence on your ConvertKit account that builds trust with new subscribers, even if you hate dealing with tech.
13. Elevate Your Emails: Secret insider tips to monetize your email list by Debbie Gartner (eCourse) $37.00
This course teaches strategies to monetize and engage your people by just being yourself. Includes text, videos and a couple of printables.
14. Email Marketing Jumpstart: KICK START your email list GROWTH and learn how to be an email marketing ROCKSTAR! by Eb Gargano (eCourse) $197.00
Want to turn casual blog readers into raving fans who hang on your every word and buy all your stuff? Want to grow your email list and earn good money from it? Then you need Email Marketing Jumpstart!
Few highlights include;
- Welcome sequence
- How to plan and write weekly newsletters
- Email list segments
- How to create sales funnel (Tutorial)
- All about automations
This is probably an advanced course too but you will keep this course forever so I believe it’s worth checking out. It’s included in the bundle so make sure to take a look later.
15. Email Marketing Toolkit by Tonia Kendrick (eCourse) $47.00
A complete system to brainstorm, plan, execute, & organize all the elements of your strategy.
Tonia also teaches how to focus on your emails, and how to plan your emails. It will make it easier for new bloggers to brainstorm email ideas, and write better emails. In addition to that, she covers monetization strategies too.
Don’t miss to use the ‘Email marketing tracker’ as it will show you how to organize and keep track of your email campaigns.
You will also get;
- 52 weeks of email prompts
- Subject line formulas
- P.S templates
- Worksheets, and trackers
Take this course. It’s more valuable than the price.
16. Masterclass: 7-steps to Get Your First 1000 Email Subscribers for Free by Sabrina Viot (eCourse) $47.00
This masterclass will teach you how you can grow your list through your blog and social media platforms for free while you are seeding a long term strategy.
17. Newsletter in a Night by Helene Sula (eCourse) $97.00
A 2-hour workshop that will walk you through, step-by-step how to create a newsletter and how to get the right people to sign up for your list + full tech training on creating, optimizing, & monetizing your list.
18. 30 Days to Blogging Success by Dale Persons (eCourse) $97.00
A step-by-step course to help you start and grow your brand-new blog in just one month.
19. Exclusive ProBlogger Masterclasses & Workshops by ProBlogger (eCourse) $99.00 – Features the world’s best bloggers tutoring you in hands-on practical sessions.
20. Independent Contractor Agreement (AKA Freelance Contract) by Amira Irfan (Template) $100
A legal contract template that clients can use to hire freelancers and freelancers can use to offer their services to others.
21. Launch Christian Blog: Avoid the biggest beginner mistakes by learning how to implement SEO, set up your email list, and all the must-know legalities to blogging by Elaine Rau | LadyBossBlogger (eCourse) $97.00
Successful blogs start by being built on the right foundations – there is a specific formula that separates blogs that thrive and blogs that die.
22. Laura’s Little Black Book of Tools: Top Tools for Building and Growing an Online Home Business by Laura Smith (eBook) $49.00
Includes all of Laura’s personal notes and ratings on all the software and tools she uses to run her seven figure business.
23. Second Blog Strategies by Gemma (Workbook) $27.00
Tips for using your existing content to create a second or third blog that gets traffic and makes money fast.
24. Start Your Blog Kit by Bob Lotich (eCourse) $36.00
Designed specifically to help you shave months off your learning curve and get started blogging “the right way”.
25. Terms & Conditions Template for Bloggers and Content Creators by Lucrezia Iapichino (eCourse) $87.00
Plug-and-play template drafted by an experienced lawyer and specifically designed for bloggers and other content creators.
When you have a blog, or a website, the first few pages include terms and conditions. As this template is part of the toolkit, you can get this $97 template along with 74 other products.
26. The 20-Minute Blogger: Build Your Blog and Build Your Business Just 20 Minutes at a Time by Kathy Widenhouse (eCourse) $49.00
If you have 20 minutes, then you can build your blog.
27. The Niche Ninja Mini-Course by Heather Ritchie (eCourse) $47.00
Learn How to Choose a profitable niche in 5 easy steps.
28. Wicked At WordPress by Chelsea Clarke (eCourse) $597.00
It’s time to STOP letting your lack of WordPress prowess block you from getting ahead in your business. Get ready to feel confident and empowered managing, editing and updating your WordPress site yourself.
Marketing & Branding
29. Copy Blocks: From blank-page-overwhelm to lightning-fast copywriting success by Pete McPherson (eCourse) $99.00
A guided exercise with prompts, questions, and examples–that’ll leave you with POWERFUL copywriting assets you can use ASAP (on sales pages, emails, and more).
30. Fast Offer Frameworks: Grow Your Blog or Social Income More Easily By Selling Your Own Offers by Alison Reeves (eCourse) $97.00
“I have no idea what to sell…” – Said every content creator ever who’s tired of relying on low paying ads and affiliates. Start taking control over your income and ability to scale faster – by selling your own offers.
31. How to Showcase Your Brand Through Photos: A Step-by-Step Guide to Choosing Stock Photos to Reflect Your Brand and Business by Sage Media & Marketing – Robyn Roste + Jennifer Pinkerton (Printable) $10.00
Learn the process of choosing stock photos in a way that reflects your brand and helps your ideal customer choose to make a purchase.
32. Launch Secrets Roadmap: The Roadmap to 6 – 7 Figure Launches by Bevin Farrand (eCourse) $27.00
This is the exact blueprint that simplifies getting your launch plan in gear so that you can be creative and innovative without the exhaustion and overwhelm.
33. Sinfully Sexy Headlines by Kelly Thoreson (eCourse) $57.00
This course will show you how to write irresistibly clickable headlines, every time.
34. Story Launch Method by Kristen McCall (eCourse) $74.00
A social media toolkit filled with a mini course, storytelling prompts, and a project management system to help you kick-start your social media promotional calendar in just an afternoon.
35. The Big Money Bundle by Faith Mariah (eCourse) $97.00
Upgrade Your Mindset, Increase Your Revenue – This bundle will help you get clarity in your business, pump up your message, and get you to the next level of revenue in your business journey.
36. The Ultimate Blog Branding Guide by Lucy Reyes (eCourse) $37.00
This guide will help you create a cohesive, effective brand that’s recognizable and establishes trust with just a glance.
37. The Ultimate Guide to Creating Evergreen Sales Funnels by Angela Mary Vaz (eBook) $69.00
This eBook will teach you to build high-converting evergreen sales funnels in your Blog just using email! Learn how to make money with your blog while you sleep.
38. Affiliate Map Workbook by Laura L Marschel (Printable) $20.00
A helpful workbook for anyone looking to add affiliate marketing to their blogging income.
39. Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers by Neesha Rees (eBook) $45.00
This eBook covers everything you need to know about Affiliate Marketing from choosing a profitable blog niche to writing content that will make you money for years to come.
40. Confident Brand Collaborations Course by Kelly Ballard (eCourse) $325.00
Proven and effective ways to work with brands through Social Media.
41. Email Templates For Communicating With Brands by Ashley Carpenter (Template) $24.00
These email templates will save you tons of time and give you the confidence to hit send and land your next paid partnership!
42. How To Host A Profitable Live Webinar by Jessie Festa (eCourse) $74.00
Grow and nurture your community while increasing your blogging income.
43. Pitching Clients 101: Step-by-step guide to land your first (and next!) client by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $249.00
This course teaches you how to land your first (and next!) client as a freelancer—so you can make a living doing what you love.
44. Simply Partnerships: Learn how to pitch & land the paid partnerships of your dreams! by Siobhan Alvarez (eBook) $67.00
From how to pitch yourself, what exactly to write and what to do before you ever send that first email, learn how to pitch yourself and land the paid partnerships of your dreams.
45. Sponsored Post Pricing Toolkit by Jasmine Watts and Christopher Drown (eCourse) $64.00
Get the tools to pitch brands, showcase your value, and close deals that get you paid for sponsored content.
Planning and Organization
46. Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2021 Trello Tracking Board by Kristi @ Paperless Boss (eCourse) $12.00
Want to track all of your bundle products DIGITALLY? Now you can with the bundle tracking board.
47. The Blog Boss System by Leanne Scott (eCourse and Template System) $57.00
Making use of the free powerful organisational tool Airtable, the Blog Boss is your new blogging headquarters, helping you to plan, organise, manage and track all the complex moving pieces you are navigating as a blogger every single day. Less overwhelm, more productivity! Tracking everything from hashtags to invoices, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
48. The Ultimate Mompreneur Trello Bundle by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $47.00
Grab these 7 plug and play Trello templates to get your business organized and save you time!
49. Ultimate Online Business Planning Toolkit by Holly Hanna (Printable) $37.00
Stop the chaos and get your online business organized for success with this all-in-one Toolkit!
50. Amplifying Blog Revenue with Printables by Julie Berninger & Cody Berman (eBook) $27.00
The ebook will teach you how to maximize leads and conversions, earn more profit, and deliver real value with printables and digital downloads.
51. Blog to Product: The complete 6-step system for a strong online blog+product business by Kristen Miller (eCourse) $104.00
Ready to join the digital course revolution? Yes,you are!
52. Build Your Digital Etsy Empire by Sadie Smiley (eCourse) $127.00
Discover the blueprint you need to build your Etsy Empire without wasting time, money, or effort.
53. Create Editable Printables To Sell On Etsy by Carmen Chan (eCourse) $57.00
Learn how to create in-demand editable Canva templates and fillable PDF files to sell with Create Editable Printables To Sell On Etsy course.
54. Create Planners Like A Pro by Faith Lee (eCourse) $97.00
A step-by-step course that teaches you how to create printable planners that are beautiful, practical, and highly sellable!
55. Create, Market, & Make Money – Templates by Caroline Vencil (eCourse) $97.00
Create, market & actually sell your products with the templates that will give you everything you need to make marketing fun and easy.
56. Creating Information Products That Sell Online by Bob Bly (Audio) $49.00
A proven system for creating the information products you need to start and run a profitable Internet marketing business.
57. Mastering Your Membership by Michelle Gifford (eCourse) $97.00
Starting a money-making membership doesn’t need to be overwhelming!
58. Pull Back the Curtain on Product Creation by Tracy Lynn and Caroline Vencil (eCourse) $47.00
Get an insider’s look on how to come up with product ideas that your readers will love!
59. The Ultimate Blogger’s Toolkit – Featuring The 30 Day Challenge To A Better Blog by Succeed With The Digital Divas! (Printable) $57.00
The complete Toolkit to launch, grow and promote your blog – from concept to subscribers, this Toolkit has something for every stage of your blog!
SEO and Traffic
60. Blog Traffic Hidden Gems – Submission Sites by Susan Santoro (eBook) $29.99
Submit your blog post once and let submission sites send traffic to your site for years to come.
61. FREE How to Drive Traffic to Your Website: 5 Free & Simple Strategies by Kerry Beck (eCourse) $97.00
Discover 5 simple strategies to drive traffic with FREE tools. Plus, we’ll show you how to set up the best webpage to send your new traffic.
62. Google Search Console Secrets: Your Key to Unlocking More Search Traffic Than Ever Before! by Niki Robinson (eCourse) $149.00
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about Google Search Console from setup to growth to SERP domination. Plus, we’ll dive into a TON of little-known GSC secrets to help you get an edge on your competition and grow like never before!
63. HARO Backlink Strategy Guide: Build high quality backlinks to your blog in less than 10 minutes per day! by Kelan & Brittany Kline (Workbook) $27.00
Our HARO backlink strategy guide has helped hundreds of bloggers build relevant high-quality backlinks from sources like Forbes, Business Insider, CreditCards.com, Readers Digest, BankRate, Huffington Post, and many more!
64. How to do keyword research & Competition research using ONLY FREE tools by Neha Gupta (eBook) $35.00
Start getting traffic to your website. Learn how to find your Competitors and keywords you can ACTUALLY rank for – using only free tools.
65. Super Simple SEO by Cousett Hoover (eCourse) $100.00
Proven strategies for getting more traffic to your site.
66. The Nuts & Bolts of Google Search Console by Sherry Smothermon-Short (eCourse) $97.00
This course will help you confidently understand the tool.
67. Easy Edit Instagram Templates by Lisa Hebert (Templates) $37.00
Grow your Instagram following, increase traffic to your blog, and sell more digital products without spending hours creating Instagram posts with these done for you Instagram templates.
68. Get Your Facebook Business Page Up & Running in 90 Minutes or Less! by Stacey Ogden (eCourse) $29.00
This 90-Minute training will save you time and frustration when it comes to setting up a Facebook page and driving engagement, the key to social success. You’ll learn what you need to do, in what order, and what you can skip.
69. Pinterest Profit System by Misty Dorman (eCourse) $297.00
Discover how to pull in dozens of highly interested leads every single day without private messaging, spamming, or spending a dime. Includes Asana checklists for setting up your Pinterest Business account and ongoing daily strategy to maximize exposure.
70. Self Auditing on Pinterest by Amber Temerity Lozzi (eCourse) $47.00
Finally – build out an effective Pinterest strategy that lasts!
71. Stop The Scroll – A Guide To Food Styling and Photography by Rosanna Stevens (eBook) $9.99
The ultimate guide to creating pro-standard food photography with your phone that stops the scroll.
72. The Fearless Creator Canva Podcast Promo Templates: Confidently Share Your Promotions for a Profitable Podcast! by Stacy Zant (Template) $25.00
Publish your Podcast Promotions with easy to customize and highly optimized templates created for the profitable podcaster.
73. The Idea Pin Starter Kit: Your Complete Guide to Creating Idea Pins for Pinterest by Nadalie Bardo (eCourse) $49.00
Click-by-click lessons and templates so you can easily start creating Idea Pins that increase you, your brand, blog or business’s exposure and engagement on Pinterest.
74. The Ultimate Pinterest Marketing Guide by Mariam Chamma (eBook) $30.00
The ultimate resource for driving insane traffic to your blog or website using Pinterest.
75. Unlock Instagram Income Potential: Read this if you want to START & SCALE your Instagram to profitable levels! by Marta Ostoja Kiedrzynska | Wherelifeisgreat (eBook) $11.00
A step-by-step system to rapidly monetize your following.
76. UTM Creation Video + Workbook (w/ bonus Canva pin templates for Pinterest!) by Kate Ahl (eCourse) $74.00
Design eye-catching pin images for Pinterest in just minutes AND learn how to create custom UTM codes to track the success of your images. Use that data to grow your business!
4 Tips to Use Genius Bloggers Toolkit Resources
As tempting it may sound, but 76 products can be a bit overwhelming!
I get this bundle every year and I totally know that it can be overwhelming for you too. I don’t want you to invest your money in something that you don’t use at all. That’s why I want to share with you some really practical actionable tips to help you get the most out of this bundle.
So, here are my 4 tips to make the most out of this bundle.
#1 – Choose 4-5 resources from this toolkit and calculate if it’s worth spending your $97. I am sure, it is. Simply calculate the value of 5 products and see if it’s more than $97. If it is then be sure that you are spending your money wisely.
#2- Use the cheat sheets. It costs extra $50 to get the cheat sheets but it is so helpful. It will help you cut the overwhelm. The guys at ultimate bundles have made it easier for us to use this bundle.
#3– Set aside time every week to LEARN. If you don’t block off time for these courses and ebooks, then it’s of no use. Remember that your blog is your business. It’s even a career now. Make sure that you allocate a few hours to learn, and implement. Cut off distractions and focus on learning.
#4- Organize your ebook downloads and email logins. Once you get the bundle, you can access all the products inside it. Be sure to save your course details, login details and organise your download files so that it’s easier to access.
Lastly, don’t forget to use your bonuses! Sometimes, they are the best.
Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021. Is it worth buying?
I want to be honest here.
My VOTE is a big YES! I’m a happy buyer of this bundle and I haven’t regret buying it ever. Even, the best decision I made.
It was the time when I was new and buying $300 or $500 courses was not that simple. It costs like a big investment. That’s when I found Genius bloggers toolkit. I was able to learn from the courses inside this bundle and they have helped so much! And, with every year, this toolkit is improving with the quality products and variety of products like templates, workbooks, printables etc.
But, yeah, I must say that even there are like 86 products inside this bundle but there is no way we can use all of these courses + ebooks. That is where you need to determine which courses will help you currently in your blog growth.
If that’s email list building, take those courses first.
If it’s making money, take those products first.
Only you know what’s more important in your blog journey.
Take those courses or ebooks.
And, learn to implement. That’s how you use Genius blogger’s toolkit resources to the best.