The rise of micro-influencers has clearly shown that how they can influence their small social following, and earn a living online. Whether you’re a solopreneur, a small business owner, or a blogger – you can also become a micro-influencer.
Have you ever thought of it?
Let me define you briefly.
Who are micro-influencers?
A micro-influencer is a passionate individual who has a small and targeted social audience. They are truly knowledgeable in their specific category and are more trusted when it comes to recommendations. Due to their authenticity, and dedication to their channels, brands are always looking to reach them for sponsorships, reviews, and partnerships.
A micro influencer is different from a traditional influencer.
A traditional influencer has a large social following, and are mostly celebrities, big-time bloggers and social media mavens. Several big brands approach to these traditional influencers for big advertisements, and sponsorships.
Whereas, a micro-influencer is a blogger or an Instagrammer with a small social media following of 1000 – 20,000 followers. Such small influencers make money through sponsored content, partnering with brands, and collaborations.
Do you want to start a blog and make money? Follow this comprehensive tutorial, and start a new blog. It’s time to get self-hosted!
Can you become a micro-influencer and earn a living?
Starting a blog, and growing a small engaged social media audience is not as complicated as you think. With having a proper pro guidance, resources, and an action plan, you can become a micro-influencer and make money.
Here’s what I have for you;
This post includes affiliate links. For more, please read my affiliate disclosure here.
How To Become a Micro InFluencer And Get Paid To Post
If you follow my blog, you probably know that I don’t really write course reviews in detail. But, I definitely wanted to write a review on ‘Paid to Post : Influencer Marketing, Sponsorship and Working With Brands’ course to help you make a decision and really invest in something that’s a complete package.
I have taken this complete course, and here is what I have concluded.
What this course actually covers?
Everything you will need to become a micro-influencer and start making money. When you enroll in this course, you just have to go through every step and take action.
You don’t have to read somewhere else because Chelsea, the course creator, has explained everything to the point. She has given details where needed and has mentioned all the possible resources you will need to grow yourself online.
Chelsea is a marketing strategist, designer, and a blogger for over 15 years. She has helped small business owners, big companies and bloggers develop their websites and grow their brands. Recently, she has also sold one of her blogs for $50,000! See I told you, she knows her stuff.
Best Reasons To Invest In This Course;
Whenever there’s an ebook or course available I often read reviews or testimonials. As a buyer, it feels important to read other reviews, and what they found helpful after making the purchase.
Here are a few reasons I recommend this course;
- This content-rich course is detailed and well-explained. You will NOT need to take another course for more information or content.
- It has an excellent resource list including affiliate programs, brand networks etc. There’s no need to spend hours on internet searching the data and then taking another month to take the steps. This course is exactly meant to provide you with all the knowledge, and expertise to get started with your micro-influencer journey.
- You cannot really find expert tips anywhere else. Chelsea shares some tricky secret advice to speed up your income, and growth.
- This course is for a lifetime. Yes, you can come back to it, and revise the lessons whenever you want.
How has this course helped me?
As bloggers, it’s time-consuming to find rich-content to understand the concepts of building a brand, growing social audience, and profitable monetization strategies.
In this course, I’ve found 300+ affiliate programs and profitable influencer networks. This course also covers email marketing, and lead generation which is excellent advice for micro-influencers to grow their own tribe.
The content on pitching to brands, and working with them is really helpful. There are so many things a blogger needs to focus on a plan to work with a company.
If you’re a beginner blogger and you want a complete package to become a micro-influencer or a profitable blogger then this course is the best investment.
<<Click here to check out the course here>>
What’s included in this course about micro-influencer marketing?
This course covers;
- The rise of micro influencers
- This is HUGE than just Instagram
- How to legally protect yourself as an Influencer and not get sued
- Planning your IG feed
- Styling your Instagram
- How to create a blog media kit template
- Media kit tips
- Gaining IG followers and beating the algorithm
- Important influencer networks
- Blog Sponsorship
- Influencer basics
- How to approach brands for sponsorship
- How to get approved everytime
- What to charge for blog sponsorship
- How to write a winning blog sponsorship proposal
- Directory of high-paying affiliate programs
For more, I would suggest checking out the full course for other details.
<<CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE COURSE DETAILS>>
THIS is easy to digest course for anyone who wants to understand and make money with influencer marketing. Just get started with this course.
If this is you, this course will help you become a micro-influencer in many ways.