Looking for some motivational quotes for bloggers and entrepreneurs to keep working?
Growing a blog can be tough. There are days when you feel like quitting or giving up on blogging. The ups and downs of blogging are never secrets anymore. Almost every blogger would agree with the unpredictable blogging results.
But, there is one thing you need every day to keep working on the blog.
And, that’s motivation.
Trust me, you are not alone. We all have days when we feel low and even discouraged.
You are not getting results
You feel disappointed with your blog journey so far.
Bad work day.
A technical default .
And, the list goes on…
When a new sun rises, you want to feel excited and passionate about your blog business. New ideas are coming. A little support from another blogger. All good things start to happen.
With a little dose of positive and motivational quotes for bloggers.
Here are some motivating quotes to make you feel better today.
List of Best Motivational Quotes For Bloggers
1. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore” – Michele Ruiz
2. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step” – Lao Tzu
3. “Not knowing you can’t do something is sometimes all it takes to do it” – Ally Carter
4. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it” – Amelia Earhart
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” – Arthur Ashe
6. “You always have two choices: Your commitment versus your fear” Sammy Davis
7. “Every moment is a fresh beginning” – T.S Eliot
8. “Sometimes later becomes never, do it now”
9. “Wakeup with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction”
10. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt disney
11. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents – start charging for it” – Kim Garst
12. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keep you going” – Jim Ryun
13. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try” – Beverly Sills
14. Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose and of action over a long period of time.” – Bruce Springsteen
15. Consistency of effort over the long run is everything. – Angela Duckworth
16. What I do every day matters more than what I do once in a while. – Gretchen Rubin
17. “I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish.”― Martha Stewart
18. “On the way to your goal, you can always stop, rest, go the opposite way for a while; but after a reasonable time you must set off again towards your goal!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
19. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight” – Jim Rohn
20. “When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.” – Arsene Wenger
21. “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John C. Maxwell
22. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
23. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
24. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
25. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” —Robert Collier
26. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H.Schuller
27. “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.” – Brain Tracy
There you have it!
I hope you find some motivation with these list of inspiring quotes for bloggers and biz owners.
How to overcome imposter syndrome as a blogger?
5 common blogging fears most bloggers face
20 best gift ideas for Bloggers
101 uplifting quotes to lift you up
How to overcome writer’s block and be creative
What’s your favourite motivational quote when you feel disappointed?
Feel free to drop it in the comments.
If you like the post, please share it 🙂