BC stack 2021 is live!
This year, the products are even better.
BC STACK is launched and LIVE.
As the STACK includes a bunch of products for such a cheap price, I don’t want anyone to miss this amazing deal.
My eyes are always tight on BC stack.
It’s the most affordable stack for bloggers.
The past year 2020 STACK was such an awesome hit!
It had products from amazing experts in the industry including some big names like Jennifer Maker, Monica Froese, Suzi Whitford, Lena Gott, Chelsea Clarke and so many others!
Oh, did I mention the products?
So many ebooks + courses!
Get BC STACK 2021 with 65 blogging products for only $47
Knowing how valuable this stack is, I bought the pre-sell offer.
If you have been buying BC stack every year, you already know how much worth it is!
It’s live now.
The bundle will only go live for 1 week so be sure to click the link below and enter your email address to get notified.
Even if you don’t know, this stack includes 65 products in the digital marketing industry.
That includes WordPress, email, analytics, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook ads, Time management, social media, SEO, and lots of other topics!
Best Digital Marketing & Blogging Products of BC STACK 2021
There are almost 65 digital marketing resources including ebooks, courses, memberships, podcasts, audio training, templates, printables, stock images inside this BC stack.
But, I strongly suggest you to check out the BC STACK yourself.
The bundle is not live yet so I will be sure to provide product and authors details soon.
Bc Stack 2021 Price
This is 7th year of Bc stack and there are 65 digital products .
Get $12,684 of Digital Marketing Courses, Classes and Trainings for $47!
The total value of this bundle is $12,684 buy only this week, you can get it for $47.
I know, this can be overwhelming but there are a few products that are totally worth!
Imagine getting 65 products for less than $1.
Even if you don’t consume all the content and products, you can just shortlist and hand pick the resources you really need in your blogging and digital marketing world.
Some products I definitely recommend you to take are;
- Mastermind Principles Masterclass
- Build A Digital Empire on Etsy
- Super (SEO) Search Engine Optimization Course
- Chelsea Clarke’s “Flipping Niche Websites Course”
- Complete Digital Product Sales Funnel
- Affiliate Income Toolkit
- Make Money with Workbooks (Product)
- Understanding Google Search Console Class
- Blogging Legally Masterclass
- Passive Profit with Pinterest
- Legendary Lead Magnets
- 80 Social Media Update Templates
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies Guide!
Aren’t you interested in these awesome products?
I’m sure you are!
BC STACK Products Category
1. Digital Strategy
- Quiz Funnel Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Blueprint
- Flipping Niche Websites for Profit
- Improving Website Conversions
- Branding Your Biz
- Mastering Google Search Console
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Get a Premium WordPress Plugin
2. Product Marketing
- Book Marketing
- Selling Digital Products on Etsy
- Product Launch Mastery
- PLR, Templates and Forms
- Publishing Low Content Books, Workbooks & Notebooks
- Self Publishing Toolkit
- Making Money from Printables
- Creating Irresistable Lead Magnets
3. Social Media
- Clubhouse Mastery
- Perfecting Interviewing Skills
- Profit from a Smart Pinterest Plan
- Instagram Success Plan
- Mastering Facebook Ads
- Live Streaming & Video Marketing
- Becoming a Career Blogger
- 1 Year of Infinitunes
- Perfecting Podcasting
- Masterminding Masterclass
- Getting Business Messaging Clarity
- Building Business Confidence
- Monetizing Everything
- Secrets of Passive Income
- The Art of Sales (without being salesy)
- Getting Started Online
These are 65 awesome experts around the world who have contributed their products this year!
Is BC Stack Worth the Price?
The actual cost of all the products is $12,684 but is it still worth spending money on this bundle?
I bought the bundle yesterday and I am so impressed with products this year. There are few ebooks that I can read next weekend, and there are some courses that I might need later.
For example, Affiliate Marketing Strategies guide costs $27 if you buy it separately. Similarly, a course of digital products costs $97 whereas another course on ‘making money with niche websites’ costs $197!
If you sum 3 products, it’s more than $220.
And, you can get 3 products along with other 62 products for only $47!
I think, it’s worth the price.
There’s no doubt on it.
Should you spend money on BC STACK?
It’s up to you! I suggest taking look into all the products and see if you need a few of them. Maybe, 3-4 products. If you find 3-4 products useful for your blogging journey then I think, you should get it.
But, if not, you can leave it.
The best reason why most people get this stack is that they can keep it with them for lifetime.
You have time of about 2 months to download and get access to all products but the training remains with you for lifetime, once you are logged in.
This gives buyers enough flexibility to take courses whenever they want.
Bookmark this page to come back again 🙂