BC stack 2022 is live!
This year, the products are even better.
BC STACK is launched and LIVE.
As the STACK includes a bunch of products for such a cheap price, I don’t want anyone to miss this amazing deal.
My eyes are always tight on BC stack.
It’s the most affordable stack for bloggers.
The past year 2021 BCSTACK was such an awesome hit!
It had products from amazing experts in the industry including some big names like Jennifer Maker, Monica Froese, Suzi Whitford, Lena Gott, Chelsea Clarke and so many others!
Oh, did I mention the products?
So many ebooks + courses!
Get BC STACK 2022 with 65 blogging products for only $49
Knowing how valuable this stack is, I bought the pre-sell offer.
If you have been buying BC stack every year, you already know how much worth it is!
It’s live now.
The bundle will only go live for 1 week so be sure to click the link below and enter your email address to get notified.
Even if you don’t know, this stack includes 65 products in the digital marketing industry.
That includes WordPress, email, analytics, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook ads, Time management, social media, SEO, and lots of other topics!
Best Digital Marketing & Blogging Products of BC STACK 2022
There are almost 65 digital marketing resources including ebooks, courses, memberships, podcasts, audio training, templates, printables, stock images inside this BC stack.
But, I strongly suggest you to check out the BC STACK yourself.
This year, the creators have added several courses and workshops in different categories. If you are in the marketing niche, you will love some. And, there are courses for bloggers and content creators.
BC Stack 2022 Price
This is 8th year of Bc stack and there are 65 digital products .
Get $16,124 of Digital Marketing Courses, Classes and Trainings for $49!
The total value of this bundle is $16k buy only this week, you can get it for $49.
I know, this can be overwhelming but there are a few products that are totally worth!
Imagine getting 65 products for less than $1.
Even if you don’t consume all the content and products, you can just shortlist and hand pick the resources you really need in your blogging and digital marketing world.
Some top contributors are;
- Hani Mourra of Repurpose.io
- Tom Poland of Leadsology
- Robert Brown of Ugly Mug Millions
- David Perdew of NAMS
- Jessika Phillips of Social Media Week Lima
- Troy Ericson of Email Paramedic
- James Lam! Yes! The real James Lam!
- Nick Loper of SideHustleNation
- Neil Napier: Softwarepreneur and Serial Entrepreneur
- Dr. Yamilette Williams of Keep It Simple Coach
- Melanie Benson of Authority Amplifier
- Nada Lena Nasserdeen of TEDx
- Alex Sanfilippo of PodPros
- George Kao, Authentic Business Coach
- Chris Panteli of LifeUpswing
- Dan Miller of 48 Days to the Life You Love
- Dawniel Winningham, Queen of Livestream
- Justin Gentry of Side Business School
- Nkemakonam Awachie – SEO Expert
Aren’t you interested in these awesome products?
I’m sure you are!
BC STACK Products
1. 8 Ways to Monetize No One Else is Talking About by Alex Sanflippo
2. Chris’s Ballistic Backlinks Course
3. Dawniel Winningham’s Art of OPM Course
4. 10-Hour Business Course” by Justin Gentry
5. SEO workshop by Nkem
6. Pinterest Quiz Funnel training by Katie Hart
7. Start making money on TikTok by Kristie Chiles
8. Aikyna Finch’s Social Media Power Course
9. Debbie Gartner’s Email Profitability Calculator
10. Connie’s 4 Module “Really Simple Short Reports” Course
11. Become a Blogger in 2022
12. “Tripwire In A Day”
13. Kate Danielle’s Easy Breezy Branding Power Packed Workshop (with guide and videos)
14. Cat Griffins Instagram Marketing Toolkit
15. “Create 5 High Demand Printable Products”
These are 65 awesome experts around the world who have contributed their products this year! Over 65 full courses and the 30 days of experts office hours.
Is BC Stack Worth the Price?
The actual cost of all the products is $16k+ but is it still worth spending money on this bundle?
I bought the bundle yesterday and I am so impressed with products this year. There are few ebooks that I can read next weekend, and there are some courses that I might need later.
If you sum 3 products, it’s more than $220.
And, you can get 3 products along with other 62 products for only $49!
I think, it’s worth the price.
There’s no doubt on it.
Should you spend money on BC STACK?
It’s up to you! I suggest taking look into all the products and see if you need a few of them. Maybe, 3-4 products. If you find 3-4 products useful for your blogging journey then I think, you should get it.
But, if not, you can leave it.
The best reason why most people get this stack is that they can keep it with them for lifetime.
You have time of about 2 months to download and get access to all products but the training remains with you for lifetime, once you are logged in.
This gives buyers enough flexibility to take courses whenever they want.
Bookmark this page to come back again 🙂